Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why a blog devoted to songs?

Ok this will just be a little project of mine to help me remember songs that I like. Whenever I either think of a song that has some important meaning to me... or I just plain like to turn it up and sing off key too it will be posted here.

Trust me I am no song guru so this will not be an educational experience. Like I said just songs that help me out for whatever reason. I will always try to give a little insight into why the songs stuck a cord with me.

So enjoy reading the lyrics to the songs I like. Who knows maybe one day I will find a use for the songs I am posting them here. I can create a scrapbook that future generations will look at and go... ugh that is not music! Geeze she had bad taste! Ok... well who cares I just felt the need to do this so with all the magic and glory that is the Internet I can!

No comments: